RTR is a pure synthetic bone grafting material that helps to safely promote new bone formation following an extraction. RTR gives you a safe and easy-to-use solution for both simple and complex bone augmentation therapies and helps to maintain long-term function, health and esthetics of dentition and the supportive bone structure.
- Replacement of bone loss following tooth extraction, intrabony defect treatment. Bone grafting material during sinus lift procedures.
Features & benefits
- Made of ß-tricalcium phosphate granules of synthetic origin.
- Sterile and gradually resorbable bone substitute.
- Releases calcium and phosphate ions that help promote new bone formation.
- Osteoconductive micro and macroporous structure that fosters dense new bone growth.
- Helps renew bone integrity within 3-6 months.
- Item#01S0500 - Curved Syringe - 0.8 cc of β-tricalcium phosphate granules (diameter 0.5 to 1 mm) in sterile syringe (individually packaged).