FOR EFFECTIVE RESULTS:
• Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment.
• Do not smoke immediately after treatment - wait for at least two hours.
• Foods and drinks containing strong colours should be avoided for at least 48 hours after the treatment period or consumed in moderation.
• Use gel at room temperature.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE:
• Store in a cool and out of direct sunlight at temperatures between (2°-25°C / 35°-77°F).
• Do not use after expiration date.
• To be used under the supervision of a dentist.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under 14 years old.
• Patients with a history of chemical allergies are advised to carry out allergy testing by a specialist before using these products.
• Discontinue use if any unusual sensitivity or reactions occur and consult your dentist.
• Do not inject Pola Day or Pola Night into the body.
• CAUTION: FEDERAL LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE TO SALE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A DENTIST.
• MSDS available at www.sdi.com.au or contact your regional representative.
• Eye (contact): Wash thoroughly with water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
• Skin (contact): Wash thoroughly with water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
• Ingestion (large amount): Drink plenty of milk or water and seek medical advice.